Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bullshit.

It's been a long time since my last post. A long time. I don't even know what caused me to come back to write a post on my blog, for I had totally given up on the idea of ever blogging again since my I was not being able to get an internet connection at my place but now that I have one, WHAT THE HECK right? :P 

So I sadly have to say that I can't under any circumstances update my blog, yeah I know totally effing heartbreaking right? but what can I do I have my mid-terms coming up with a business studies exam this Friday, and to top it off I still have two hundred more pages to learn, yeah you heard me "T" "W" "O" "hundred" more pages to go :P. So considering my predicament I am going to say goodbye for now, but just so you know, "HUGE" update coming right up after I finish with my exams.

Ciao. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment